lunedì 12 gennaio 2015

A touch of Golden.. Globes!

Yesterday night it took place the Golden Globes, one of the most fashionable event of the year.

I watched the red carpet and I noticed that this year the main colours choose from the guest were mostly white and red with a touch of sparkles.
Even if the classic black couldn't be missed!


I've always envied Behati Prinsloo because she's so gorgeous and I hate sayin it, but last night Behati  won everything! Husband, dress, make up and hair.. everything!
She wore a KaufmanFranco sparkly black dress.





I have to admit.. when Dakota Johnson was chose as Anastasia Steele for Fifty Shades of Grey I was really disappointed but now Dakota is gaining points! I love her super sparkly silver dress and her light make up with soft curl hair. Last night Dakota wore Chanel Couture dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, Chanel fine jewelry, and a Rauwolf bag.



Viola Davis, oh my Viola Davis! I love her and her character of "How to get away with murder". Last night she chose a wonderful red dress by Donna Karan, Stuart Weitzman shoes, Rauwolf clutch, and Fred Leighton jewelry.



I think that Kate Beckinsale  signed a pact with the devil! She's incredibly flawless. I can't believe she's already 41, she looks like a teenager! Kate wore an amazing Elie Saab dress, Salvatore Ferragamo shoes, Rauwolf clutch and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry.



Heidi Klum is always choosing the best dress for her. She's always perfect and last night she wore a red and sparkly Versace Atelier dress, custom Jimmy Choo shoes, and Lorraine Schawtrz jewelry.



I have a really deep weakness for british (in this case also irish) men. Sherlock and Christian Grey, you're so handsome!
Last night Jamie Dornan wore a Louis Vuitton tuxedo with Jennifer Fisher cufflinks, Benedict Cumberbatch wore a classic cool blue tuxedo.



Can we all take a moment and think about the age of this incredible woman? can't you believe she's 77? Well I would sell my soul to look like her in my 70's! Jane Fonda wore skin tight bold red dress by Versace.




 Louise Roe is one of the most fashionable person and she proved it last night with this amazing Jenny Packham dress, Pedro García shoes and an Edie Parker clutch. Look at the details of her belt, so romantic!





Emma Stone last night chose an unconventional "dress" for the occasion. She wore a posh and bright  Lanvin jumpsuit, Christian Louboutin shoes, a Lanvin clutch, Lorraine Schwartz earrings, and Ofira rings.
In my opinion, one of the best outfit from last night. So classy, so unconventional, so fashion.



Lena Dunham can't really choose the right outfit but I love her so much! Lena wore a Zac Posen and Irene Neuwirth earrings.



 Anna Faris surprised me last night! She wore a hot Chris Pratt as husband and a Reem Acra dress with a Judith Leiber clutch, Jimmy Choo shoes, and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry.






Salma Hayek is always so classy! I loved this romantic white gown.. I really appreciate the roses in her hair, the silver belt and the clutch.
She wore a brocade dress by Alexander McQueen and feather-shaped diamond earrings.




Chrissy Teigen, of course she's beautiful, she's Victoria's secret angel! To me she was one of the best dressed of Golden Globes last night. I love how she combined her pony tail with her dress.
Chrissy wore a Zuhair Murad dress, Tyler Alexandra clutch, Casadei shoes, Harry Kotlar earrings, and Suzanne Kalan ring.





Should we take a moment and talk about the male braid of Jared Leto? Ok, you're hot and you can wear and cut your hair how you want.. but please, now it's time to move from this pirate look!




 Benedict Cumberbatch photobombing Meryl Streep! ahahha I love him!





PS: how many times did I write "sparkly"??? ahah

Talk to you soon


Carol





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento