mercoledì 25 febbraio 2015

Brits, my love

This period is so full of events and awards that I can't keep up with all of them but I love this time! There are such glamorous outfits, events and performances! and speaking of witch... Tonight there was the Brits!!
As you may notice I have a little (be honest, it's huge) crush on Britain. I don't know why, but I love England and most of the british actors, singers, personalities or bloggers are amazing to me.
Maybe because of their charming accent!

By the way.. Brit Awards! My favourite performaces were Taylor Swift with “Blank Space” even if she was scheduled to perform her latest single "Style" (hint hint to Harry), the Grammy awarded Sam Smith with “Lay Me Down”, the amazing  Ed Sheeran with “Bloodstream” and my Take That with "Let in the sun". Ahh Take That! I loved them since I was 4 years old and that means that I was a crazy fangirl since a very early stage.. ahah. My mum always remember me how I was crazily singing to Relight my fire, which was little bit inapropriate for a child! ahah


Taylor on the red carpet wore an amazing Roberto Cavalli Atelier dress, Charlotte Olympia shoes, and Lorraine Schwartz jewels, but during the performance she wore Kaufmanfranco with Christian Louboutin booties and Lorraine Schwartz jewels.




However, the nominations were a lot!
For the British male solo category won Ed Sheeran who also won for the best British album with his latest X , for the British female solo won Paloma Faith.







For the British group won Royal Blood , British breaktrough  won the revelation and Grammy awarded Sam Smith.





For the best British Single with Capital won  Mark Ronson ft Bruno Mars with ‘Uptown Funk", that song is captivating!
The british video of the year was won by my beloved One Direction with "You and I", who sent their record label "dad" Simon Cowell to take the award since they are in Japan for their On the Road again tour.



For the International group category won the Foo Fighters and for the International Female and Male won Taylor Swift and Pharell Williams respectively.


But we should talk about Madonna's performance! She performed "Living for Love" but at the beginning of the song she fell! Poor Madonna!






 The highlight of the night for me was seeing my childhood icona: the Spice Girls, or at least two of them. Sporty Spice aka Mel C and Baby Spice aka Emma Bunton. Oh, they're so grow-up!
I think I molted their tape whrn I was little! ahah I literally loved them!



The best dressed for this occasion was Rita Ora, who was nominated for Best British Video with "I Will Never Let You Down”. Rita wore a gorgeous shimmery gold jumpsuit by Zuhair Murad.




 That's all for now


Talk to you soon



Carol

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento