mercoledì 11 marzo 2015

Paris, c'est chic


It's the international woman's day week and also Paris Fashion week!
What a better way to celebrate the best designer 's view of women  through the latest fashion trends?
It's Paris, the most romantic and chic city in the world and it's fashion week! I'd pay a ton of gold to be there.

Let's start with Balmain. This year its collection is very colorful and despite I am a "always wear black girl", I really liked it. The main colours are green, yellow, purple, orange and black, which are fall colours that really trend in in the recent years.
The sartorial line is clean and flowing but also geometrical.
The main accessory used in this collection is the high waisted color belt with golden buckle.










I have to admit that I was disappointed by one of my favourite designer Elie Saab. Ok, this a Fall/Winter collection and I must have dark colours in it, but I don't know, I feel like he held back all that "wow" that generally characterized all his collections.
This collection was really dark and classic. I mean.. where are the sparks?

 





Also Gianbattista Valli was a little bit subdued and dull. Maybe it's because of the dark colours in relation on his last lighter ready-to-wear collection.

 

 Valentino used his customary and signature classic and clean lines. The collection was characterized by a very elegant black and white. I really liked the little black dresses with lace and fringe details.

 


 
At the end of the show appeared two super models! Derek and Hensel in all their glory! Great idea to promote Zoolander 2!


 


Chanel decided to invite us to Brasserie Gabrielle for lunch. Karl Lagerfeld proposed the classic Chanel's tailleur but today it is updated with modern shapes on the sleeves or on the skirts.

 

 

  One of the designer that I usually understimate is Rochas, that this year created a really nice, simple and delicate collection which I loved.



 However my favourite was Saint Laurent who created a rock punk 80's collection. It is genial! This collection mixed elegance and grunge style, classic and modern, rock and chic, male and female. Just perfect!


 

 



 I really appreciated the sheer and pois shirt! So chic!





That's all for now.


Talk to you soon



Carol



The images are not mine


 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento